[Ohio-talk] Another Malley Order

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:51:29 UTC 2015

I am working on my order.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Milena
Zavoli via Ohio-talk
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 10:29 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Another Malley Order

Hello Readers,

A second order was just placed with Malley's Chocolates.  This time,
congratulations goes out to Kyle Conley, who has just purchased 69.50 from
Malley's Chocolates website.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Now, with my order and his, we have a combined totoal of $129.65.  Already
our fundraising efforts are picking up and the amount is gathering momentum.
Will you join us next?

Let's keep the momentum going.  Let's be like that little engine that could
and build that giant locomotive--not made of steel, but of the hopes and
dreams for a better life for everyone through our fundraising program with
Malley's Chocolates.

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly
delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio