[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk Digest, Vol 84, Issue 12Infocision

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:44:15 UTC 2015

Hi Jeanne,
Ok from what I understand, the pay is about $9-10 an hour, you
must work 28 hours minimum per week, although I am not sure on
the specific shifts.  In order to work for Infocision, you will
need to go through the Cleveland Sight Center's customer service
fundamentals program.  To do this, talk with your counselor as
they will have to complete paperwork for you to participate.
Once you complete the customer service fundamentals course, fill
out the online application form for Infocision and select work at
home as the location and division.  You will need to have the
equipment, including a computer, Internet (not satellite or
wireless), a landline phone.  You must also have antivirus,
antispyware software and a valid email address.  I believe the
interviews and training will take place at the Sight Center.  You
will be in training for approximately four weeks before you can
transition to working from home.  I believe you would need to
work one weekend day, but I don't know the shifts on that.  If I
were you, I'd call the Sight Center at 216-791-8118 and tell them
you want to speak to someone about the Infocision partnership.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay