[Ohio-talk] Good News

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:12:23 UTC 2015

Good Evening,

I have great news about our President, William H.

On this Saturday, William will go home for a trial run.  He will be there
for three nights as a test and a blessing.  He is looking very much forward
to this.  Please keep him in prayer and send up well wishes that he pass.
He is walking with the assistance of his girlfriend, the walker.  He smiles
every day when he complete his daily walks.  You all have helped him come
through the hard times.  However, he still needs everyone to cheer him on.

His tl: at the rehab is 440-348-0724.  When he goes home, Tatiana will be
with him and her number is 216-570-1734.

Suzanne