[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--another order placed

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 23 05:26:48 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

Congratulations to Richard Payne!  Richard just placed an order through the Malley's Chocolates fundraising website:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Congratulations also to those who have combined orders through Richard's.  Right now, our tally stands at $203.05.

This amount might not seem noteworthy, but we're at the beginning of our campaign.  In fact, shipping begins tomorrow, February 23rd.  So for those who placed their orders early, your chocolates are on their way to you, and you will probably see your package of delectable goodies by Wednesday or Thursday, the latest.

How about you?  You could be the next one to enjoy these delicious treats.  Don't you wish you could have a piece of smooth and creamy Malley's Chocolates right about now?  You can!  Just go to

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

and place your order, and you, too, can look forward to your own sweet treats to enjoy any time of the day or night!  While you're at it, tell others how great tasting these luscious candies are and direct them to:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

The Shipping dates are February 23rd through March 30th.  I know with your support, we can reach at least $1000.

Thank you, and I look forward to a successful campaign,

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address