[Ohio-talk] Scrip and Fundraising for March

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 02:51:07 UTC 2015

Happy Wednesday to all!   What a beautiful sunny day we had today.  Such a wonderful change from the brutal, bone chilling cold that we have seen over the last couple weeks.  Spring will be coming, someday.  Someday soon, I hope.  Also coming up is the time to do  our March ordering of Scrip.  Previously I had posted some information regarding Scrip and the great opportunity we have for ongoing fundraising with this program.  I noticed that everyone got silent and hid.  Where is everyone?   It is a true that each one of us shops somewhere, we all eat out and we get our hair cut, shop online, etc.  Why not let our affiliate benefit from our shopping and eating.  Who has questions, who needs help in signing up?  There is help available.  Just ask.  Are all the board members ordering Scrip?  How about committee members, especially the Fundraising committee? If you aren't currently signed up for Scrip or have not yet completed an order, now is the time to get started. Shelbi always graciously posts to  remind us  when the order is due and of any current specials.  I believe that the next date is around March 7th, which means there is still time to get signed up to get your order placed  for March. There is no minimum order, your order can change every month depending on your circumstances, birthdays to buy for, weddings, baby showers, dates with your sweetie. or dinner with your spouse! We have something for everyone.Let us all support our affiliate by placing an order for March.  Fundraising benefits the whole organization.Carol