[Ohio-talk] Michigan Supreme Court Judge

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Feb 26 13:54:43 UTC 2015

He never said anything similar during this presentation.  I would go
see him again if given the opportunity.  I was not "one of us" when I
was his age either.  I hope we all grow and learn.  I was very antiNFB
in the past and, because of my contact with members of NFB I have
changed my opinion of the organization.  I thank everyone who did not
judge me during my early years.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053