[Ohio-talk] Let's Go To Baltimore!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:17:53 UTC 2015

Kelsey, There are several federationist in the area that are blessed with
employment this year and may not travel with us. I think if you are working
that will be fantastic and The Institute will be there for you to visit in
the future. However, if you are not working, join us! You can always send
your deposit, if you provide notice before the March  deadline we will
refund your deposit to you.  Blessings, Cheryl