[Ohio-talk] Commtechusa Training and Support

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:20:55 UTC 2015

This is the last opportunity to let me know that you want to receive training and support from commtechusa and Gabe Vega. Iin short you can get help using computers, IOS devices and more.

I cannot give a price until I know how many people want to use the service. We pay on a quarterly basis. If you want to sign up for the next quarter which begins February 1, please let me know by Thursday at 9:00 AM.

If you know someone who might use the service who does not subscribe to Ohio-Talk, please pass this on to them as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Eric