[Ohio-talk] Back From A Historic Convention and A Gaft Fro You

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:52:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As I was in the choir that performed on Friday morning I can say not
only was it very inspiring to sing this song backing the talented
Michelle Clark from Maryland, but it was amazing seeing the audience's
reaction to it.  The experience is much different for my
generation-especially me since I've only been in the Federation for 3
years-but watching seasoned members be so moved as they remembered all
those picket marches, court cases, and victories was awesome.  It gave
me something to look forward to in the future, perhaps at the 125th
convention in 2065.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.