[Ohio-talk] Cool things to know about from convention

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:19:59 UTC 2015

This just came up on our Ohio list. Maybe it will help you.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.