[Ohio-talk] Cool things to know about from convention

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Wed Jul 15 22:25:32 UTC 2015

Rachel,
Thank you for your report. I hope everyone got a chance to see the display
done by the 3D Photography guy that was outside the grand ballroom. It
depicted a series of 3D pictures showing the 75 years of history of the NFB.
There was also audio cues and braille description at each picture. The owner
of the company is John Olsen and seemed to be absolutely loving what he
does! He was so genuinely excited to hear our reactions to his work. I put a
picture of this display on my Facebook page.
Thanks,
Sheri Albers