[Ohio-talk] Cool article.

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 21 02:11:28 UTC 2015

Rachel,
Thanks for recommending that book, as I have meant to check it out for some
time.  Now that I have a recommendation, I'll get on with it!
And you are right, he was not the first to do an ironman.  However, the
other guy I know of who has fibbed about being the first blind judge, so
what goes around comes around!