[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares Campaign Has Arrived--07-27-2015

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 27 04:32:52 UTC 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard Schwans Airlines Flight 4590.  I’m your Captain on this flight.  We will be cruising on an altitude of 35,000 feet.  We should be landing in about four hours at the city of Equality, Opportunity, and Security.  In the meantime, your flight attendant, Milena, will alert you to the features of this plane.

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.  I’m Milena, your flight attendant.  This plane is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art safety and tracking equipment.  Exits are clearly marked.  For your dining pleasure, we will tempt you with Schwans delicacies.  Here are a few entrees for your enjoyment:

creamy garlic chicken Meal Kit: Item 757, $11.09, serves 3
Chicken and Broccoli with Creamy Cheesy Rice Meal Kit:  Item 695, $11.09, serves 4
Sweet Chili Chicken Skillet Meal:  Item 714, $11.49, Serves 3.
Creamy Marinara and Cavatappi Pasta:  Item 550, $10.78, serves 3
Chicken Marinara and Tortellini Skillet Meal Kit:  Item 551, $11.99, serves 4
Pierogies:  Item 778 $7.80, serves 8
Cashew Chicken meal kit, Item 447, $11.21, serves 3
chicken alfredo rigatoni meal kit:  Item 696, $11.09, serves 4
Mini beef pot roast, item 402, $17.99, serves 4
Hearty Baked Ziti:  Item 703, $11.28, serves 5.
Tilapia Loins with seven-herb spice blend: Item 578, $10.57, serves 4
Roasted Turkey Tenders with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes:  Item 750, $16.96, serves 4
Chicken Lo Mein:  item 450, $11.21, serves 3
Orange Chicken Skillet Meal: Item 446, $11.25, serves 3.
Fire Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Terriyaki Sauce:  Item 413; $11.99, serves 4.
Cheese and herb biscuits:  Item 663, $7.78, serves 18
Chicken Fajita Queso Skillet Meal: Item 431, $11.99, serves 4.
Shredded Chicken Chipotle Tacos:  Item 601, $10.99, serves 3
Vanilla Fudge Sundae ice cream cones:  Item 016, $10.09, serves 12
Chip and Mint ice cream sundae cones:  Item 049, $5.50, serves 14
Triple Layer Chocolate Fudge Cake:  Item 873, $10.53, serves 9

There are many more items to explore but in the meantime, prepare to take off and live the life you want!

Hi Folks,

Back to Earth.  This was an attempt to be imaginative, and perhaps funny.  But what isn’t imaginary or funny is you, supporting the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO).  You are what makes the Federation strong, proud and vibrant.  When you buy from Schwans Cares, you enable the NFBO to provide scholarships to college students, increase literacy among kids in the Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning program (BELL), and get more people to state and national conventions.

Schwans Cares program, explained.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

there are two components to the Schwans Cares fundraising program:
First, there is the active period, which lasts 45 days.  During this time, the affiliate will receive 20% of anything you order.  If you buy an e-card for anyone on your gift-giving list, the affiliate will receive 40%.  For instance, if you buy a $25 e-card, the affiliate will get $10 from that transaction.  E-cards can only be purchased during the 45-day active period and only one to a customer, please.

Second, there is an "annuity" period, which lasts 90 days.  During this period, any order you place will benefit the affiliate by 5%.  That might not sound like much, but our combined ordering strength will surely make a difference.

To get the most out of this program and to benefit the affiliate, I suggest during the active period, you buy an e-card, which gives the NFBO 40% and then turn around and order your products, which will benefit the NFBO another 20%.  Wow, 60%!  I don't know any other program that can beat that.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

The active campaign period starts today, Monday, July 27, and will end Thursday, September 10, 2015.  The "annuity" period will start after that and will go on for 90 days until December 10, 2015. Unlike Malley's, which restricts the types of items you can order, Schwans makes all its products available to you, and, at the same prices as non-participating customers.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Please note that you can order through the general campaign page, or just like Malley's, you can create your own personal page where others can order from you.  Anyone with a personal page becomes a distributor, so it's best to order through the campaign page. A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified address. If you prefer to order by phone, please call 1-(855) 870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service. .

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.
Meanwhile, here is a list of some of their products.  It's not an inclusive list as Schwans has over 350 items in its repertoire, but this will give you an idea of their offerings.  Remember, prices are subject to change.  Shawn and I have tried quite a few of the products on the list, and we love them!

Thank you. Now, let's go forward and make Schwans Cares a campaign to remember!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli