[Ohio-talk] Another eGift Card Purchase

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 29 04:42:01 UTC 2015

Hi Listers,

I've just purchased an eGift card for $25 from Schwans Cares.  Now the affiliate has raised $20.  Will you join Carol and I?  It's very simple, and you'll have supported scholarships for college students, Braille literacy for the BELL summer camp, and financial assistance to get you to state or national convention.  Can I count you in?

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli