[Ohio-talk] Two More Schwans Cares Supporters

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 30 00:53:09 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

I'd like to extend my sincere thanks to Shelbi Hindel and Aliyah Johnson for supporting the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio through the Schwans Cares program.  Shelbi and Aliyah both bought a $25 eGift card online, and now, we have $40 altogether.

We have 43 days left in the active period of our campaign, and only you can make our efforts count.  You, too, can play a part in the affiliate's success and know that as you watch our funds grow, you help the Federation grow.  We are an organization of individuals, acting as a team to better the lives of the blind of Ohio.  The stronger our affiliate becomes, the stronger the NFB will be as a whole.  will you be next?  Will you join us in our endeavor to change what it means to be blind?  I know I can count on you.

If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me at (216) 939-0502.

Let's go forward and raise as much funds as we can during this short period of time.

Thank you.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Remember to refer to our campaign ID--21538 each time you place an online or phone order. Phone: 1-(855) 870-7208.

Milena Zavoli

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538