[Ohio-talk] Two More Supporters On Day 42

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 30 17:17:31 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

We have two more supporters for the nfbO through the Schwans Cares Program.  Today, Richard Payne and Eric Duffy each have bbought an eGift card from Schwans Cares, bringing the tally now up to $70!  Wow, this is great!  Thank you so much!

We are at day 42 and the active period will be over before we know it.  Let's keep the momentum going on this campaign and before we know it, we will raise $1,000!.

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli