[Ohio-talk] eblind Bosnian exchange student shares her year through pictures and song

YAHOO tollebooth at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 00:56:51 UTC 2015

Impressive, a level of talent displayed by all involved.  What a great work you are doing. You're giving a ray of hope to some may have never had it otherwise.  I know you change the life of a little boy about four years ago. He's never been the same sense and it's your fault.  You and Emma are the reason I have Nash and that Jay will soon have one of his own.  I am ever inspired by Paul and his talents no no end.   The Lord will surely see her home and safe and her time with you will be a foundational point in her life from which to build and become the woman God has designed her to be.

Sent from my iPhone