[Ohio-talk] Uber

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:59:39 UTC 2015

Uber is celebrating five years of service.

Tonight I received an Email from them telling me that I have taken 197 rides. I have used Uber in six different cities.

I had to stop and think about that. I determined that was correct. I have used Uber in Baltimore, cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, and Orlando. I have used Lyft quite a lot, or I would have even more rides with Uber.

Now my friend Richard says he loves Uber.

My guess is he has probably used it only a handful of times in that little city of Dayton.

Show Uber some love, Payne. Let me take some free rides on your account, and we’ll make you look like a real fan.

Eric