[Ohio-talk] accessible Florida restaurant directory

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Tue Jun 2 22:13:30 UTC 2015

Good afternoon. I have some great news. All of you can check you WAl Mart
to receive your
free paling reader for your Prescriptions. they will ask that you pick up
your meds at their
stores. Since my store i s in the area and i can get to it, I have decided
to get threader.
I am really excited about this. i understand here are other drug stores
like Wallgreens
that do this also. Me and mS. P.

>>Hi barb. I will buy two tickets, I don't think I  have a great chance,

 but it will help some one to