[Ohio-talk] Victor Stream Recording

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jun 5 03:36:53 UTC 2015

Hi Sheri,

Do you know what file format you had your recordings made on? If it is
mp3 format, you would copy the file to a hard drive before burning it
on CD. If you make a data CD, the files can be pplayed on any CD player
that supports mp3 files. Players that were made from 2002 and up I
think is what is considered mp3 supported. Each player usually
specifies whether mp3 is playable or not.
Depending on the length of the concert, if playing on a regular CD
player, it may take 2 CDs.
When you burn the CD, you are giving a choice of either data CD or audio CD.
If you need help with this, give me a call.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall