[Ohio-talk] Correction to earlier post

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:53:53 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone,

A while ago I sent an email inviting any first-time attendees who will
be coming to convention with our affiliate to join the student
division for our membership meeting on Thursday Jun 18th at 7:30 PM
via conference call.  The topic of this membership call is convention
and members will have a chance to discuss their plans, ask questions
of each other, and talk about topics and programs that are listed in
the agenda.  In that email I stated that chapter and division
presidents who knew of first-time attendees should contact me so I
could make sure the new attendees would get the call information.
While you can still contact me for another few days, you should also
contact Aleeha Dudley as I will be flying out of the country on the
11th and won't return till after this meeting is over.  With the time
difference and the nightly training I have to do durring the week I
would hate for someone to not receive the information they are looking
for.

I am sorry I did not think to include that in my original post.  I
hope some of you know of some convention rookies who might benefit
from the student division as a resource and more friendly faces at
convention.  Aleeha, Emily, and Macy all have been to National
Convention at least twice before and have a good grasp of how it all
works.
--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.