[Ohio-talk] fyi

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:12:24 UTC 2015

These are great idea's and I would add that it is all about clock management most of the time.

I firmly believe that somethings should only need 1 hour, others maybe 2 and nothing should exceed 3 hours in my opinion and if it does it is usually a sign of incompetent or inexperienced leadership or an unrealistic agenda.

Also, factor in some kind of breaks or change of pace every hour for any meeting that exceeds an hour.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Schoonover Center, Rm. 427
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://ww.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't"
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."