[Ohio-talk] pro tip for employment searching people and those who represent them

Commtech Customer-Service info at commtechusa.net
Thu Jun 11 15:29:59 UTC 2015

I just got an email in my inbox this morning, from a person involved with
blind rehab asking me about a resume status, or hiring status for a couple
of clients. In early April, or it might have been late march, I went through
24 resumes, and some interviews and hired on 3 individuals out of a total of
wishing to hire 5.  here is a couple of reasons why you were not called
back, not followed up with, or just not considered in general.

1.       I will not deal with a 3rd party, if you want the job, be an adult
and call me like any nondisabled applicant and show some
self-accountability.

2.       2 When you call my IVR, my menu driven phone system, in order to
inquire about a job, directly dial the extension mentioned in the job
listing, don't play on my phone system, and dial random extensions just to
see what they do, and do not call and hang up and continue to play with my
phone system because you think it's a toy, I pay lots a money for this
system, and I even pay for the toll free call you are making to my company,
and at 6 cents a minute I can't have you playing on my phone system because
you have nothing better to do.

3.       I don't deal with job coaches, vr councilors or any other state
provided support, my positions require self-motivated, independent, driven
workers, either tech support, training, or sells, I need you to be able to
send me your own resume, fill out any questions we may have online, and send
me documents in the format we ask for, not one that you are comfortable
with.

4.       When you call and speak to me or either of my staff, show the
upmost respect, we are a close nit team, a national company such as ours
works hard and cohesively to provide our customers the best quality of
service, but you on the other hand are not our customer, if you aren't
pleasant or respectful, you will not be considered.

So, any questions, give me a call, I'll be glad to talk. (888) 351-5289 Ext.
710.

Gabe Vega | CEO

CommtechLLC

http://commtechusa.net