[Ohio-talk] pro tip for employment searching people and those who represent them

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jun 12 19:42:39 UTC 2015

Mr. Vega, I found your email offensive.  You have some valid points
but instead of lecturing everyone on this list talk at conventions and
provide your time and talent to VR counselors. I understand you were
probably angry at the time you sent this email but acting like you
know more about the employment process than people on this list does
not accomplish anything positive.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053