[Ohio-talk] Dress Up With The Cleveland Chapter

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:07:44 UTC 2015

Hello Ohio Members, this is Natassha,

I am pleased to announce that there are t-shirts now available for purchase.

The cost of the shirts are:

Adult sizes:

$12.00 for small, medium, large, and extra large

$14.00 for sizes larger than extra large

The description is as follows:

The t-shirts are royal blue with white writing.

At the top of the shirt will be the words: National Federation of the Blind.

This will take up two lines.

In the middle of the t-shirt will be: a picture of the Cleveland skyline
with the words: NFB of Cleveland written in the middle.

At the bottom of the shirt will have one of the NFB slogans, "Live the Life
You Want."

Please provide your shirt size and payments by June 20, 2015.

They will be passed out upon availability or at the July Cleveland Chapter
meeting.  We would like you to wear them at the Wade Oval ADA Celebration ,
which is July 22, 2015.  These shirts can also be used for other events and
Chapters as well.

Note!

I am at the Sight Center Monday through Thursday from 11am to 5pm.  If you
are unable to reach me there, you can leave it at the front desk made to my
attention.  If you do this, please let me know so that I can pick it up.  I
can be reached at 216-376-9863.   Also, there are a couple of activities
that we may see one another. Payments can be made then as well.  Again, let
me know if this occurs so that I can collect the payment and shirt size.  I
will also follow up in a few days by phone.

Thank You!

Natassha L. Ricks,

William Turner, President