[Ohio-talk] Airlines and assistance problems

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:18:25 UTC 2015

Megan,

I'm a little confused by your message. The whole issue was that I did ask for help and was given help that wasn't appropriate, and I was not allowed to make my own decisions about the help. I'm not sure where the idea where the idea of me refusing all help for ego is coming from.

Sent from my iPhone