[Ohio-talk] FW: Drive for 75 Raffle Tickets are Available

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 03:26:14 UTC 2015

Cheryl, The Ohio daily lottery drawing is a 3 digit number, ranging from 000
to 999. The number on your ticket must match exactly to the winning Ohio
lottery number at 7:30 pm. It is possible for your number to be repeated at
any time during the month of April. Each time your number appears as a
winner, you will win $ 50.00!
Ohio lottery drawings are 7 days each week, therefor everyone that purchases
a $ 5.00 ticket has 30 chances to win the daily $ 50.00 raffle prize.
When all 1000 tickets are sold, it will net the Drive for 75 account; $
3,400!
If anyone wants specific numbers, please call or email me soon. People are
choosing their favorite numbers, birthdays, addresses, anniversary's,
children's ages, and on and on. Thanks, Cheryl