[Ohio-talk] inspirational article

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Mon Mar 2 16:17:07 UTC 2015

> Could we bering this up at our affiliate? The community serviced project
is right up my

alley. I have always been involved with community projects.
Founder of CATSS. in which blindness was not an issue,
and INH. No one ever asked me about working for IHN, ABOUT MY
blindness, even though they were very aware that I am bling.
The only place i was held
back in my life was by the agencies. that so called served
the blind. I'll have to talk to you about that.
I have been quite ill, and am coming along fine. Megan

 edited it for the Braille Monitor. I don’t know that is where she got