[Ohio-talk] Accessible Set Top Boxes and Cable Devices

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 3 20:36:34 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

I thought I would share this information with you about the FCC's requirement to make all set top an cable boxes accessible to the blind.

Many of us watch TV, and all we're able to do is turn it on or off and surf the channels for a program to watch.  As we all know, there is much more to our TV, whether you have a set top box or cable  device.  I came across an article from Access World by Bill Holton, which reports on the developments of this exciting topic.  For more details, go to

http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw1601toc&All#aw160105

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org