[Ohio-talk] message from Dr. Mary-Anne M. Joseph CRC

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:02:56 UTC 2015

Hi Richard

the message I would like you to send out is below.

I am teaching a introduction to rehabilitation class for which my students
have to write a paper about a person with a disability and interview a
person with a disability. I have a students who would like to interview
someone with a Cortical Visual Impairment. I am trying to assist my student
in finding an appropriate candidate for their interview and was hoping
someone could help. If you have this visual impairment and you are willing
to allow my student to interview you via telephone would you please email me
at majoseph at alasu.edu.

thank

Mary

            joseph.mary.anne.m at gmail.com