[Ohio-talk] Malley, Malley, and more Malley: Orders

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 21 20:14:52 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

There are two more orders for Malley's Chocolates today.  This time, congratulations goes out to Shawn Martin and Deanna Lewis.  Our tally now stands at $450.85.  This makes my day!

Do you want to see the tally climb further?  Do you want Malley's sales to climb up, up, and still up?  We're less than $50 away from $500.  Can you see the tally climbing even up to, let's say, $1,000?  How about beyond $1,000?  Remember, if we break $1,000, we will make $330 for our illustrious affiliate.

I've asked this question before, and it's time to ask it again.  Who will join us in our race to place an order before our deadline of March 30th approaches?  Will it be you?  I hope so.

You can continue to make my day everyday this month by placing your order with Malley's Chocolates.  Don't wait until the last minute because the longer you wait, the longer it will be for your package of goodies to arrive in the mail.  The longer you wait, the longer it will take for you to enjoy a little bit of Ohio history in chocolate form.  Malley has been around since 1935, and when you taste Malley's Chocolates, you taste a little bit of Ohio history.  So, give it a go.

Go to:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

  Put some Malley dark chocolate square mints, luscious coconut or chocolate eggs, creamy or crunchy rabbits, ducks, crosses, and candy bars in your shopping cart.  Then check out and soon, you will get your package of delicious confections from Malley's Chocolates--a perfect way to make your day!.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

If you need assistance placing your order, please call me at (216) 939-0502, and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you very much for all the orders placed so far, and I look forward to all future orders and the steady climbing of the tally.

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address