[Ohio-talk] New Szales Tally for Malley's Chocolates

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 24 02:38:56 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

We have another new order for our Malley's Chocolates fundraising project.  This time, congratulations goes to Barbara Pierce.  Thank you very much, Barbara!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Right now, our tally stands at $699.45.  Barbara will get to enjoy a treasure trove of goodies soon, and if her orders were combined, they too, can look forward to enjoying these delicious treats.

Does anyone else want to join Barbara, Shawn, Richard, Deanna, Kyle, and myself--Milena and all those whose orders were combined?

I know that you will come through and help to put us at $1-000.  There's still time--until March 30th.  Don't wait any longer!

Order today or within a week's time and let's keep a good thing coming!

Thank you!

  Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address