[Ohio-talk] Advice is needed about a Braille Display.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:35:55 UTC 2015

Wow!  I knew I could count on my Ohio techies!

Well, I have been offer a position with CVS Caremark Health working with
moldable screens and application to provide information and advice to
Medicare beneficiaries.  I will be taking applications, offering best
prescription plans and providing data on medications and how they best work
for that particular person, and other assigned duties relating to the job
description.

As a former employee of the Social Security Administration, I am familiar
with the Focus 40.  However, the IT engineer who is doing the scripting,
spoke to one of his acquaintances and they recommended the Alva.  I am
partial to the Focus 40.  I just wanted to have others input.

Did you know that CVS Caremark donates to the NFB?  I thought that was great
information to learn! Dick Davis, who is the Chairperson on employment at
the National level   was proud to tell me this, while I was in the
interviewing process!

Thank you all for your assistance!  I look forward to reading others!

You all are awesome!

Suzanne