[Ohio-talk] Malley Tally Still Climbing

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 18:07:59 UTC 2015

Awsome work Milena and the group.

       Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Milena
Zavoli via Ohio-talk
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 2:02 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Malley Tally Still Climbing

Hello Readers,

Another Malley's Chocolates order just arrived in my e-mail inbox, and the
tally is still climbing.  Today, congratulations goes to Chrystal McClain.
Thank you very much , Chrystal.  If anyone else ordered through you,
congratulations and thanks go to them, as well.  So, what's the total now?
Drum roll, please!

As of today, the tally stands at $1,476.10.  Wow!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

I'm so excited about our progress and so pleased at how responsive everybody
is towards making this fundraising project another red-letter day.  Let's
not stop yet.  We have another three days left to place our Malley orders
and break $1,500.  Do I dare ask for $2,000?  Let's go ahead and ask for
that amount, and possibly more.  I know that with your help and with the
help of your acquaintances and relatives, we can surpass any previous tally
goals.  I know we can do this because I can count on your generosity.  You
have always come through for our affiliate's support, and I know you can do
the same this time, as well.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Remember, that by helping ourselves, we also help others.  By know, you know
how valuable and crucial your funds will be; not just to our affiliate, but
to all those we can help with student and convention scholarships, BELL
Program, legislation and other pertinent projects affecting the blind.

In the meantime, let's keep a good thing going until March 30th, the last
day of shipping.

Thank you.

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly
delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address