[Ohio-talk] Malley's--Two More Days

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 28 16:25:17 UTC 2015

Hello Everybody,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Can you believe it?  There are only two more days to place your order for Malley's Chocolates--maker of one of the most finest chocolate products in Ohio.  If you're on the fence about trying Malley's Chocolates, ask your friends who've already enjoyed these luscious products.  Ask them how they like the dark chocolate square mints, the chocolate rabbits, the crosses, and ducks, and eggs--especially the peanut butter chocolate combination.  Ask them how they like the peanut butter cups, the milk chocolate-covered almonds, cashews, or peanuts, the Malley's Arc, marshmallow filled chocolate or the chocolate wafers such as the snow and the rainbow confections.  Ask them and you'll see how much they love Malley's Chocolates and how much more they will recommend them to their friends and relatives.  Go ahead, ask them, and Then prove it to yourself.  Once you do, others might ask you, as well.  You can become a spokesperson for Malley's Chocolates and tell everyone you know--or don't know but wish you did--about how delectable these chocolate treasure-troves really are!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Please don't wait till the last minute of Monday March 30th at 11:59 p.m. to place your order.

If you need assistance with your order, please call me at (216) 939-0502, and I'll be happy to help you.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Let's go for the greatest total amount ever reported.  Let's go for at least $1,500 or, dare I say, $2,000?--Yes, I'll take that figure and more, if it happens.

Thank you very much.  I value every order, great and small.

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address