[Ohio-talk] MALLEY'S CHOCOLATES--FINAL DAY FOR INTERNET ORDERS!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 30 06:09:27 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

Today is the final day to post your Internet order for Malley's Chocolates.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Right now, our tally stands at $1,476.10.  Are we going to stop there?  We're almost at the finish line, and we can't let ourselves be defeated.  We're so close to reaching $1,500, we can taste it.  Yes, we can taste it in the form of the sweet, delectable treats that make Malley's Chocolates so irresistible! All we need is one more order to push us at and over the $1,500 hump.  We need you!  You are the only one that can help us reach this goal and beyond!  Don't fail us!  Please place your order before the day is up.  You have until today, Monday, March 30th: until 11:59 p.m. to go to

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

and support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.  Remember, every time the sales tally goes up, the NFB of OH benefits.  Because of your generosity, we can continue to fund the BELL Program, provide scholarships to college students and financially assist prospective state or national convention attendees.

So let's not stop yet!  Please don't delay--place your Internet order with Malley's right away!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

If you need assistance with your order, please call me at (216) 939-0502, and I'll be happy to help you.

Federationists, this is not the time to slow down or stop.  On the contrary.  Let's keep a good thing going!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address