[Ohio-talk] Malley, Malley, Final Talley

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 31 06:29:08 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

We have done it!  We have surpassed our goal of $1,500, thanks to the last order.  Final congratulations goes to Eric Duffy.  He was the last to order from Malley's Chocolates and because of him, our Malley Tally stands at $1,567.95.  Thank you, Eric.  Similarly, many thanks go to Crystal McClain, Thomas and Sherri Ruth, Marianne Denning, Barbara Pierce, Shawn Martin, Deanna Lewis, Teresa Stegh, Richard Payne, Kyle Conley, and myself--Milena Zavoli.  Additionally, I thank all of you who have combined your orders and have received your candy through one of these contributors.

I admit, for a while, I had my doubts that we would break the $1,500 dollar barrier, but you proved me wrong.  I'm glad you did!  Give yourselves a hand of applause!

And now, I can go to sleep and rest happily, knowing that we are stronger together as Federationists than we are individually.

Once again, thank you very much!  You make my day!

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org