[Ohio-talk] Inquiring Status about Drive For '75

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 31 19:51:18 UTC 2015

HI JW, and all list members,

Now that the drive for Malley's Chocolates campaign is over, and we can expect to earn $517.42, I'm curious about how much money we raised for the Drive-For-'75 campaign.  Can you give us an idea how much we raised so far?  I think everyone on this list would love to know not just because they're curious, but also because knowing this can be motivating.  It might spark us to give more.

Thank you in advance for this information.

Milena Zavoli