[Ohio-talk] A Report from the Drive for 75 Campaign Committee

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Fri May 1 13:59:23 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

The evening with Dr. Feel Good was excellent. I did play my guitar with JW
and was nicknamed the doctor's assistant. A good time was had by all. If you
missed it, you really missed a treat. Our next event in Cincinnati for the
drive for 75 is the Blind Inspiration concert on May 30th. JW and I will
play as well other performers, some of which is blind. Please see the
attached public service announcement. I hope that everyone can make that
event.

Thank you,
Walter
VP Cincinnati chapter