[Ohio-talk] Report on Cincinnati Fundraiser Event

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 09:57:52 UTC 2015

great

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sheri via
Ohio-talk
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 3:01 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Report on Cincinnati Fundraiser Event

Hello Everyone!

I would like to report that the Evening with Dr Feelgood was a great
success! We raised $475 for the Drive for 75 campaign! Dr Smith was smoozed
us with sultry sounds at the keyboard, Walter Mitchell added cool, jazzy
touches on his guitar. They were great together. We had a good crowd, made
some new friends and had a wonderful evening.

Sheri Albers