[Ohio-talk] Please help spread the word about the student division raffle

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun May 3 00:50:45 UTC 2015

Hi, fellow Federationists,

Please share this message to anyone who you feel may help our cause in
the spirit of the 75th convention.  OABS is focusing on expanding its
fundraising base outside of the affiliate and has reached out to NABS
and family members so far, but any help from the affiliate to go
beyond our base from last year would be appreciated.

In the spirit of the 75th National Convention the Ohio Association of
Blind Students is proud to sponsor a raffle fundraiser.  Like last
year's fundraiser 50% of the proceeds will go to the Ohio BELL
(Braille Enrichment and Literacy for Learning) Program for the
following year.  From now till July 15 (that's 75 days) raffle tickets
will be available for purchase online, by check, or for cash at the
National Convention.  Some of the prizes we have thus far include gift
cards to ITunes, Chipotle, and Bath and Bodyworks.

All tickets will be sold 1 for $1 or 6 for $5.  Here are the various
payment methods you can choose from.

1.  Pay using PayPal.  After making your purchase you will receive a
confirmation email from OABS containing your ticket numbers.  The link
is:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC8G45T8E

2.  Pay by check.  Email OABS treasurer Emily Pennington at
emilypennington at fuse.net to let her know to expect a check from you
and to get her address.

3.  Pay in cash at the convention.  This will get you a brailled
ticket stub instead of an electronic confirmation.  Keep track of your
ticket(s) so you can reference them later.

Winners will be announced following the close of the buying period.
We will also contact winners to make sure we have an address to send
prizes.

We hope you will support our fundraiser for the Ohio Association of
Blind Students and the Ohio BELL Program, and to see you at the 75th
convention in Orlando.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.