[Ohio-talk] ADL Skills

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 13:45:42 UTC 2015

Hi, Kelsey.
I know that Eric had mentioned several times about wanting to start an NFB training center in Ohio. Like Aleeha pointed out, you can go to an NFB-AFFILIATED training center, but you have to fight for it. In my case, I moved to Louisiana to go to the Louisiana Center for the Blind, because Ohio wouldn't pay for it, regardless of how much I fought.
Hope this helps, and best of luck with everything! By the way, that was a great article you wrote for the Braille Monitor!
Macy McClain

Sent from my iPhone