[Ohio-talk] Yes We Can!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:26:57 UTC 2015

Yes, people are having watch parties all over Cleveland. Downtown there is a
jumbo Tron for the city to watch for free. Personally all sports are better
on the radio, those guys call the game and it's easier to get caught up in
the excitement of it all. Bars, stores, restaurants... are showing the game
and making lots of cash, lol! Everywhere you go there is Cav's paraphernalia
for sale, Cleveland has the fever! Tonight I am going to a play and save
myself some stress.