[Ohio-talk] NFB Centers

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:05:22 UTC 2015

Cleveland Sight has residential space.
Toledo and Cincy centers not sure about. Akron is beginning a program, think
it is mostly for seniors.
I'm thinking that we can greatly influence the quality of training at the
existing centers Even without the residential component. Toledo is working
with csc on expanding recreation and that is a great way for people to
incorporate skills. Each 1 of these cities have nfb chapters and we could
plan other outings for socialization to reinforce what is being taught.
This is just a little of what I think about how nfb could work together with
centers. It is a huge job and it takes a village, lol! C