[Ohio-talk] NFB Centers

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed May 13 12:53:11 UTC 2015

 Hell All,
It would be a good thing to improve the Centers we have in Ohio but at the present time they are not set up to be like an NFB Center.
An NFB Center has a different Philosophy and Staff who do not work a forty hour week. They work and interact on weekends and whatever it takes.
Living at home doesn't give you the interaction thea group of people 24st7 who are living and working together with high expectations.
I would like to suggest that people who want to learm more check out articles in the Braille Monitor which have been published over the yets.
Toledo does not have a Residential Center.
These programs in Ohio are generally not entense enough and do not last long enough.
Colleen Roth