[Ohio-talk] So Far This Week

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed May 13 14:56:33 UTC 2015

We got one more check yesterday and we now have about 2 weeks left for our campaign wich will conclude with our Inspirational Sing in Cincinnati on Saturday the 30th!

Do all that you can to make our final total the best that is possible please and make sure to get the money in to our wonderful treasurer Sherry Ruth ok?

I mus tell you that I get a real thrill when I can send Sherry a chaeck for our campaign and I did not expect to get such a rush from it!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."