[Ohio-talk] OOD and ACVREP certification

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu May 14 14:35:51 UTC 2015

Before MS. P. came here, I  took in B and B. guests. It was a real
adventure and i enjoyed as I
was able to raise money for my church.
Oberlin doesn't have any housing other then one hotel, which is now out of
commission.
Man people have to stay in other communities.
Picking  up students.
college  needs are import to this comm unit.
I am sure this heart will be a big deal.
I stopped as MS. P. was my main guest.
Having people in your home is real work, but i found it quite pleasant.
As my vision has begin to fade, I wold still consider having B and B. guests.
Megan and MS.P.

 Dave, as Barbara stated, having someone stay in your home is a lot of