[Ohio-talk] OOD and ACVREP certification

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu May 14 15:45:01 UTC 2015

Eric. We stray because we have ways to support each other when it comes to
abilities.
Another subject. I understand that the  woman who wants to be a veteran is
suing
her college for not making her text books excess able. I remember when she
spoke
to  our convention a few years ago.
I also understand that the federal government is also going to support her.
I know this sounds outlandish, but i think she has a right to go for it.
Megan and MS. P.

 I think we have now strayed far away from the certification topic.