[Ohio-talk] Counselor Blindness Skills Training

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:29:11 UTC 2015

OK, I’ve stayed out of this discussion because I don’t feel that I have a lot to contribute after what has already been said, but I must strongly disagree with the statement that centers do not prepare one for the future. For the blind person that attends the center, it is a life changing experience. They are prepared for their future as a blind person, who can independently and confidently pursue a career or whatever they choose to do.

Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb