[Ohio-talk] highbrook lodge

Delcenia Brown delcenia at prodigy.net
Sat May 16 01:36:31 UTC 2015

I went around 1997 for both a individual weekend and a family weekend when I
took my children.  I had a great time! We went shopping at a variety of
places, played lots of games including clue, bowling outdoors and the band
"Chosing Few" did an outstanding performance. I have to admit that camp is
not for me. However, I had learned so much while at highbrook and met new
people. This was my first outing when my sight was starting to get worse.
Delcenia